ere at Main Street Web Studio, We get it. having an online business means that you have merely seconds to make a first impression. We help you make it a great one.
Your brand is the face of your business. It should be well thought out and be instantly recognizable. You are unique and your online presence needs to reflect that.
You have tried to do it all yourself, or maybe even hired another designer (or two) who just couldn't seem to nail your personality. It looks good but you just know that something is missing and you aren't reeling in your perfect clients or customers..
What you need is a true
You need a custom design experience that draws out the real you in order to create the missing link between you and who you desire to work with.
Someone who listens to key elements that set you apart from your competition and helps you stand out in the sea of sameness seen in the online world.
Effective and strategic branding and design are that missing key to you getting to that next level.
And you are in the right place.
The branding experience begins with you describing what you want your customer to feel when visiting your website. Why? Because a brand isn’t just about colors and shapes; it’s about how you want your customers to feel when they visit your site.
Begining with your branding, we will then expand to your custom website, print items, and even cover social media so that everything is cohesive and looking amazing. This experience also includes strategic planning and custom how-to videos.
When you need an expertly designed and executed website, this is just what you need. You bring your photography and written content to the table and we’ll do the heavy lifting. This is a perfect for businesses that have been around 1-3 years.
We're A perfect fit if..
- You’re a mover, a shaker, an out-of-box thinker,
a stay up all night-getting shiz done entrepreneur.
- You've probably tried to handle your branding D.I.Y and you are now at that pivotal point where being small just won't cut it anymore.
- You realize now though, that web and graphic design are NOT what you’re good at. We get it..
- You are ready to let loose and let the world know who you TRULY are.
- You are not in a huge rush, because strategic takes time.
- Your business is important, failure is not an option.
- This is seen as an investment in the success of your business and not a quickly thrown together project.
- You're totally OK with being silly while still getting work done. ( think impromptu dance parties )