Affiliate marketing involves either creating your own product and providing a commission to people (affiliates) to sell it for you, or finding products and selling them as an affiliate for someone else. You can do both at the same time and they are both fabulous ways to add to your income stream.
Here are five great books you’ll want to read if you are involved in affiliate marketing.
1. Affiliate Marketing Smart Affiliate Tactics for Creating an Online Business With Passive Income Forever (online marketing, niche marketing, blogging, work from home, passive income) by Brian Graves.
This book provides a proven strategy for creating an affiliate marketing business. You’ll learn how to find affiliate products to promote, and how to use keywords, make massive sales and more.
2. How to Make Money Online as an Affiliate Marketer Even Without a Website: Basics for Beginners (Marketing Matters Book 40), by Joan Mullally and Evelyn Trimborn
If you want to find a way to replace your current salary, affiliate marketing is a great way to do it. You can start part time with nothing more than a computer and a few pieces of inexpensive software. Learn about it with this book, and get started tomorrow making a passive income with affiliate marketing.
3. Clickbank Affiliate Marketing: How to Make Money Online as a Clickbank Affiliate Marketer, by BJ Min
If you want to earn money in a passive way, Clickbank offers a lot of products in every niche that you can promote to your audience. You don’t even need a website to promote the products on Clickbank because the sellers offer landing pages and sales pages. You can run ads on social media and Google using your affiliate links to make sales.
4. Affiliate Manager Boot Camp: Recruiting, Educating, and Retaining Affiliates, by Shawn Collins
If you have your own products, this book will help teach you how to find affiliates, educate them to make sales for you, and keep them by paying them fairly and quickly. You can truly have a whole army behind you helping you sell the solutions you create for your audience.
5. Affiliate Marketing: How to Make Money and Creating an Income, by A. Anderson
If you’re interested in creating an affiliate marketing empire, this book should help you get started. You can determine whether this is the right path for you or not, and get good tips on what to do to get started making money as an affiliate marketer.
Affiliate marketing is a great way to start earning income on a part-time and even full-time basis. You just need to know how to get started. These books will help you get started – whether you want to contract with affiliate marketers yourself or whether you want to sell other people’s things as an affiliate.