You know you need to create content for your website or blog in order to help promote your products or solutions, but you’re stuck because you can’t write. Well, don’t give up yet, because you don’t need to know how to write to create effective and amazing content.
1. Hire a Writer – Go to Upwork.com to hire a writer to do the work for you. Not only can you hire writers, you can even hire an entire content company to help you with content ideas, content creation and publishing.
2. Talk Your Content – Even if you can’t write, you can probably talk. Get a voice to text software program and talk your content. Simply go through and edit it a bit so that you ensure that everything was spelled right, and you’re in business.
3. Buy PLR – Private label rights content is perfect for people who can’t write. Because even if you can’t write, you can likely edit well-written and researched PLR, to make it your own. Add in your own voice, keywords, and reorganize the PLR, and you’ll have the right content in no time.
4. Create Videos – You don’t have to write to create awesome content. Instead, create videos or vlogs. You can then have them transcribed by a professional transcriptionist who can then turn it over to a hired writer tasked with creating content from the video.
5. Make a Podcast – A podcast is a lot like a video even though it’s only audio, and it can be very powerful. You can also have the podcast transcribed. You can use the transcription as is, plus turn it over to writer to make some text content out of it.
6. Curate Content – Other people create content for your niche. Why not collect it all in one spot, and then offer only your thoughts about what you’re sharing as if you’re telling a friend about it. You can become a one-stop-shop for your audience.
7. Attract User Generated Content – Some of the best content is created by your audience. User generated content can be in the form of forum posts, social media comments, blog post comments and more. If your audience participates, the discussions can make for some excellent and effective content marketing.
8. Ask for Guest Bloggers – While guest blogging has changed over the years, it’s not dead. Ask for guest bloggers to write about various topics. Just remember that what they provide must be original and unique and not published elsewhere ever.
You really don’t need to be able to write to create perfectly good content. You can talk your content, or you can edit PLR to make it your own. You can even hire people to do it all for you without ever having to even give it much thought other than creating the ideas.