One of the most important marketing materials that you can have today is your website. Your website will help you find business, quality business, and make more sales. The website works for you when you’re sleeping to provide your audience with information and access to your thoughts and ideas.
* It’s Your Online Storefront – Whether you have a bricks and mortar store or only an online presence, you need a good website to act as your storefront online. This will be available all the time to your audience and help you get more customers.
* It Works 24/7 for You – A website is on 24/7, 365 days a week. If you set it up right with a good FAQ, easy contact information, autoresponders and more, it can sell for you without you even being there.
* Load Time Matters – When it comes to how fast your website loads, there are many ways to make it quicker. Your audience will not give you much of a chance when it comes to loading times. If your website doesn’t load quickly within a couple of seconds, they’ll click away and go to another site.
* SEO Makes a Difference – Using proper search engine optimization practices can not only help your audience find you, but it will also keep them interested enough to stay on your website to search for information.
* A Good Website Elicits Trust – When a website has good design, loads fast, and has top-notch information, it really makes a big difference. You want your audience to come to your website and feel trust in your offerings based on what they see.
* The Right Layout Gets More Action – Understanding how your audience looks at and uses websites can help you make the website more useful. Most people read in an F-pattern, and like to scroll and read major points on a site before reading the meat of the information.
* Your Color Scheme Makes a Difference – You don’t want to blind your audience when they come to your website. You want the colors to help them feel comfortable and able to read everything that you offer.
* It Represents You – Your website represents who you are and can be unique to you and your niche. You want the website to be something you are proud of sharing with the world, and truly represent who you are as a person and business owner.
It’s important to understand that every aspect of your website is important. If you don’t know how to build a good website, you can outsource it to someone who does. When you do hire a professional, be sure to check out the websites they’ve created to ensure that they are getting good traffic and look professional.